Attercop and Davenport, Professional Monster Eliminators: twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week! No job is too big; no fee is too big!
- The Hellblinki Sextet - Halloween Overture [A Pirate Broadcast]
- Lonesome Wyatt & The Holy Spooks - Grotesquerie [Heartsick]
- Walter Sickert & The Army of Broken Toys - Call Of Cthulhu’s Song [Ruined Your Childhood]
- Thee Hobo Gobbelins - Mr. Gomper [Mr. Gomper EP]
- The Tiger Lillies & Alexander Haacke - Rats (In the Walls) [In the Mountains of Madness]
- Voodoo Organist - Vampire Empire [Multitudes]
- Dr Caligari’s Secret - London After Midnight [Master]
- Marquis of Vaudeville - The Bones of Knotwright Lane [The Great Promenade of Fools & Ghosts]
- The Men That Will Not Be Blamed For Nothing - Margate Fhtagn [This May Be The Reason Why The Men That Will Not Be Blamed For Nothing Cannot Be Killed By Conventional Weapons]
- Siouxsie & The Banshees - Rawhead And Bloodybones [Peepshow]
- The Scarring Party - Monsters [Come Away from the Light]
- Paul Roland - Cthullu [In Memoriam 1980-2010]
- Spiritual Front - Song for the Old Man [A Dark Cabaret 2]
- The Gin Rebellion - The Attack of the Evil Haunted Accordion [The Uprising of the Gin Rebellion]
- Megan Jean And The KFB - The Dead Show [The Devil Herself]
- Antsy Pants - Vampire [Antsy Pants]
- Hayseed Dixie - Monster Mash [You Wanna See Something Really Scary EP]
Incidental music and sound effects: freesfx.co.uk
Produced by the Clockwork Cabaret. Hosted by Emmett Davenport & Lady Attercop.
Sketches/Quotes stolen & mutilated from Ghostbusters.